Confirm Booking

Please read the following information:


Please note that we require a 30% deposit to confirm the date of your chosen 'friend'. The remaining 70% should be paid directly to your chosen companion in cash at the START of the date. Payment will only be taken once availability is confirmed.

Bookings must be a minimum of 2 hours. If you select an escort who charges £60 per hour for 2 hours, the total price will be £120. We will require a 30% deposit to be paid to us to secure the booking which is £36 and the remaining 70% which is £84 needs to be paid to the escort in cash. 

The escort(s) you have selected are our strictly non-sexual escorts and they are only permitted to meet clients in a public place e.g. a bar or a restaurant. If you are interested in an intimate encounter, please review our escorts here: http://intimate-escorts.dukesofdaisy.com/local-escorts

Please fill in the following booking instructions: date, time, address and number of hours you would like to book your chosen companion for.




Confirm your booking

Checkout
1
Cart
2
Address
3
Payment
4
Complete

You have not selected a Duke

Return to store