Cities you are willing to travel to:
Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds
I love to meet new people and experience new things, I have been told by friends that my dry yet subtle sense of humour is quite amusing. I can be quiet and unassuming or lively and bold but I am never over the top or brash.
Extended Biography: I have a great love of cooking and baking and of good food and drink, I enjoy visiting restaurants and trying new dishes to push my sense of taste (within reason).
It is a desire of mine to explore more of this country by way of it's history and culture and to be able to share it with someone who appreciates the same.
My upbringing in a far off country was quite humble and I learned that respect, good manners, patience and consideration to others are sacrosanct.
If I were to be your chosen date for an evening I will be your gentleman whose aim will be to give you a perfect experience with stimulating conversation.
I have a variety of interests including (but not limited to):
- Cooking different recipes
- Hosting smaller dinner parties
- Baking (cakes, biscuits and bread)
- Home brew wine and beer
- History and nature
- Music, I love live music having seen the likes of Peter Gabriel, A-ha, Crowded House, Pet Shop Boys and many more.
- I enjoy cinema, crime drama, horror, action/adventure and fantasy, perhaps I will be yours?
- Cycling, gym and walking are also passions I have had for many years
Book me this evening and we can share anything from a work function to a dinner date, from a show to a film or walks and a pub.
As I say, I have many interests and many I have not listed but I am happy to share something that takes your fancy.