We offer two ways for non-sexual escorts to advertise their services on our website. You can either work with us as a Managed Escort or you can be an Independent Escort working exclusively for yourself. No matter which type of escort you choose to be, your profile will still get seen by thousands of potential clients!
Sign up as a Managed Escort
As a Managed Escort, we manage all incoming booking requests on your behalf. An interested client will submit a booking request to us, along with all the booking details. We then verify the clients identity as well as checking that the booking is strictly non-sexual, the location is safe, genuine and in a public place. Providing everything checks out; we will send you an email with the details of the booking.
If we cannot reach you within 24 hours or you are unavailable, we then pass the booking on to another escort, as bookings are often for events that cannot be postponed.
If you accept the booking, we then take our 30% commission directly from the client in order to secure the booking. The client will then pay you the remaining 70% in cash, at the start of the booking.
Managed Escort Summary
As we take 30% commission from the total amount of your bookings, Managed Escorts pay a drastically lower sign up. Due to high levels of demand, currently we are only able to offer managed escorting to female escorts presently. This may change at a later date.
- No direct contact with Clients
- 30% commission payable by Clients on each booking
- You get paid 70% in cash
- Clients are screened
- Manage your profile information & pictures
- No contact details shown on your profile\listing
If you have further questions regarding our Managed Escorting please get in touch with us by clicking here.
To find out more about our Independing Escorting please click here.